Traditional Therapeutic Uses
There is 4 traditional uses.
- Tiger Balm is an ointment used to relieve muscle pain when overworking, backache, arthritis and any musculoskeletal problem
- By improving the flow of energy and blood, the Tiger Balm allows the muscles to relax and reduces inflammation of joints and tendons
- It relieves pain and helps the healing process
Migraines and headaches
- This ointment is also used to relieve migraines and headaches, mild to moderate in intensity
- It can be applied locally to relieve mosquito bites
- It helps to clear the respiratory tract when applied on the chest and on the back, when coughing
Why Tiger Balm is efficient?
There are two major categories of external application products against musculoskeletal pain with 2 types of actions:
- A therapeutic action to relieve pain
- A therapeutic action to accelerate the healing process
The Tiger Balm has a double therapeutic action (cold and warm):
- Warm action with
- Cold action with
The Tiger Balm Secret
If you want to get the best from the Tiger Balm, be careful of how you apply it.
- Do not rub or massage an area with Tiger Balm like an oil or a traditional ointment
- Just heat up the balm!
Only 2 actions to do:
- Take some of the balm and rub quickly the affected area with
- Once you feel the heat coming, stop rubbing
The balm will do the rest!
How to Use
How to Use Tiger Balm?
- Only for an external use
- Apply on the affected area
- Repeat as required 2 to 3 times per day
- Skin reaction with an external heat source, such as a heating pad, covered with a bandage
- Never apply on mucous membranes, eyes and irritated skin
- If inflammation, itching or burns appear, just stop using it
- Keep out of reach of children, especially under 2 years old
Not suitable for children under 6 years old & Pregnant/nursing women
Our Tiger Balm Ingredients
Our Tiger Balm contains no petroleum, no water, no preservatives.
Our Tiger Balm is only made with natural organic and sourced ingredients:
- 1 butter
- 1 carrier oil
- 11 Essential Oils
If you want to know more about our Tiger Balm, follow this link: