Traditional Therapeutic Uses
This care is traditionally called 'liniment' (Oleo limestone liniment). A very old recipe used for multi-purposes.
The 4 useful purposes of 'liniment' care:
- Cleanse faces and remove make-up
- Clean baby bottoms
- Moisturise dry and reactives skin
- Remove marks on leather skin - sofas, cots, shoes...
Why Cleanser Milk is efficient?
The facial cleanser is efficient because of its simple formula.
This very simple formula perfectly cleanses all types of skin, from normal to sensitive, ever the most fragile, dry and hyper-reactive ones! And also even removes a heavy make-up!
The process of saponification made from the simple ingredients used (carrier oils blended with the limestone water (calcium hydroxide + H2O)) creates a very soft surfactant slightly superfatted.
In other words, a soap but without soap, that leaves your skin with a lipid film floating on your face surface.
The cleanser has a creamy aspect of an ivory color, similar to a toilet milk.
Color varies depending on the color of carrier oils used.
How to Use
How to Use the Facial Cleansing Milk?
- Pour some on a cotton pad
- Gently massage your entire face, eyes, neck and decollete Do not rub, just massage
- Then wipe the surplus out with another cotton pad
I personally use a cotton cloth, more eco-friendly ;-)
This cleanser milk has a basic pH. Our skin has an acidic one.
So to balance our skin pH back to normal, we use a floral water which has an acidic pH.
Which Floral Water to go with your Facial Cleansing Milk?
This facial cleansing milk is suitable for your type of skin.
So, to complete the cleansing, I would recommend floral water of:
- Rose for mature and dry skin
- Lavender for sensitive and reactive skin
- Peppermint for acne and oily skin
There are as many as floral waters than the number of essential oils exist!
- This care is perfectly safe for all types of skin, even the most senstive and allergic
- Your skin is cleaned thoroughly without being damaged
- Your skin THANKS you :-)
This facial cleansing milk is suitable for your type of skin. Suitable for the whole family, including pets ;-)
Please, let us know if you have any allergy, before order your cleansing milk. This care contains sesame oil that can be allergenic in some people sensitive to nuts.